HIRE WORDPRESS DEVELOPER REMOTELY In INDIA
Hire Indian WordPress developers with a guarantee of perfect communication, 100% secure collaboration, and real-time progress updates throughout your project.
- Dedicated WordPress developers
- A decade of experience in IT
- 24 * 7 Support
- 100% custom designs
- Transparent workflow
- Accessible team
- Phenomenal ROI on your business
- A range of WordPress services
- Customer-focused approach
- Top notch communications model
UNPARALLELED QUALITY IN WORDPRESS DEVELOPMENT
Do you need enterprise-grade security and power-packed features in your own custom CMS? Then don’t look beyond WordPress. Hire our dedicated WordPress developers to leverage years of experience and make our in-depth knowledge work for you.
HIRING WORDPRESS DEVELOPER PROCESS
Share requirement for WordPress website development services
Get SLAs and contracts signed with preferred engagement models
Project assessment and requirement analysis
Team screening and selection to hire dedicated WordPress developer
Add developer to your org setup
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH OUR CUSTOM WORDPRESS DEVELOPERS
Hire certified WordPress programmer
Flexible engagement model
Empathic and client-centric approach
360-degree security, privacy, and confidentiality
High rate of repeat engagement
Sheer versatility in WordPress services
HIRE DEDICATED WORDPRESS DEVELOPERS IN ONE CLICK
WPWeb has a team of skilled developers that you can select from to match your unique website development needs.
For Increased productivity, Hire our dedicated developer exclusively working on your project. This model is ideal for periodic long-term projects and is a pay-as-you-go monthly rolling contract.
For undefined projects, short-term projects, upgrades and maintenance, and ongoing support, hourly hiring is the key. You can renew and add slots as per your needs.
Ideal for large well planned and documented projects with unique requirements and definitive timeline.
Years Average Team Experience
Transparency Is Guaranteed
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US!
Find your reasons to choose us
When you hire a WordPress web developer, you get the dual advantage of immense value from day one of the engagement. Our experienced professionals offer superior quality WordPress website development services. You can rely on their complete discretion and adherence to security and data confidentiality at all times. You can hire competent WordPress developers at affordable rates, irrespective of the size or scale of the project.
Our web development Process:
Kickoff & Project Plan – The entire project is divided into milestones depending upon the length of the project, modules, and site map and approximate delivery milestone dates are defined accordingly.
Development Milestone – The development team will execute development based upon the milestone feature list.
QA Milestone – The quality assurance team will execute quality testing for each development milestone before client demo
Client Demo – The project management team will organize a milestone demo to exhibit all features of each delivery milestone.
Client Testing – On execution and development of the complete project, the project management team will provide access to our staging server for final testing
- We also have account managers with extensive experience and excellent communication skills for smooth communication at no additional cost
- We offer dedicated developer hiring at most competitive rates in the market.
- The dedicated developer hiring we offer is 100 % white label
- We give you the ability to directly communicate with the developer via any project management tools like Asana, Jira, Slack, email, or Skype at your convenience.
- We also align our developer during your preferred time zone in order to be available for at least 2-3 hours for any communications.
- Envato’s WordPress Theme Coding Standards, Envato’s WordPress Plugin Coding Standard for WordPress Code
- W3C Validation with CSS Lint for HTML & CSS code
- PHP_CodeSniffer for PHP code
- WordPress Coding Standards
- We always add proper actions/filters in our code so that if any new functionality needs to be added in the future we can do that by creating an add-on or a child theme.