Several weeks ago, Jonas was browsing around eCommerce websites in search of a mobile. He noticed that the item was available for purchase at the same price and with the same features on three different eCommerce websites. Jonas chose the site to which he was already logged in.
Jonas attempted to purchase something from the site’s shopping cart but was unable to since he had forgotten his username and password. As a result, he was forced to drop the purchase and visit a different website. The next site needed him to create an account, but he chose not to do so because of the time commitment involved. Afterward, he moved on to another site. Using his social network credentials to log onto this website was an option. He finished the checkout procedure with a single click, utilizing his social media credentials as his login credentials to sign in. Voila!! Let’s see some of the benefits you will get after creating a website.
Table of Contents
- Benefits of Social Login
- Why Company should Implement Social Login in their Website!
- Some of the Best Social Login Plugins
- Social Login – WordPress / WooCommerce Plugin
- YITH WooCommerce Social Login
- WooCommerce Social Login
- UserPro – Community and User Profile WordPress Plugin
- Nextend Social Login
- Comparison Summary of Supported Social Networks
- Features Comparison Chart
- Choosing the Best Social Login Plugin
Benefits of Social Login
- Quick and simple registration: Social Login simplifies, quickens, and improves registration. It enables users to register with one click, reducing the time-consuming procedure of setting up an account.
- Boosts consumer signups: Given the simplicity with which Social Login makes it possible to register, the probability of positive signup rises. This results in a more positive consumer experience on a platform as a result of the process.
- Cart abandonment rate is decreased: Shoppers are frequently compelled to complete mandatory registration forms as part of the purchasing process while shopping online. With Social Login, it’s easier to ensure that consumers check-in with a single click, which results in a reduction in cart abandonment and higher conversion rates.
- Bounce rate reduction: It is one of the most effective options for people who dislike the process of filling out registration forms. These customers do not dither when it comes to leaving a website. By including Social Login, you may lower bounce rates while increasing average site time.
- Fewer failed login attempts: When customers are not forced to remember their credentials, the likelihood of a forgotten login is lowered significantly.
There are multiple other benefits you can have by installing a social login plugin and if you want some extra features, you can give a call to a WooCommerce Plugin development Company.
Why Company should Implement Social Login in their Website!
- Increasing demand for Social Login: Users are increasingly demanding Social Logins, whether they realize it or not. Social Logins are preferred over creating a unique username and password for each website or app, according to a State of Consumer Privacy & Personalization poll.
- A better experience for the customers: The user experience is critical when it comes to Social Login. Indeed, 74% of respondents said that user experience was important when deciding whether to join a website or buy from an eCommerce store. Using Social Login allows customers to sign up for your app or website rapidly. Visitors can access your content immediately without having to create an account.
- Password fatigue is eliminated: A staggering 92% of website visitors would rather leave and never come back. Using Social Login on your website makes it easier for users to log in. This streamlines the account reset process and saves time for clients. Customers will no longer need to remember another login or risk their own password.
- Mobile-friendly option: Over 90% of the global internet population uses a mobile device. This is not going away. However, most login techniques make this difficult. By enabling Social Login, you are allowing consumers to connect to your website from their mobile devices. This can help you reach a larger market and would allow clients to use your app or website more easily.
- Boosts app and website sign-ups: Using Social Logins creates a uniform manner of authentication. Social Logins increase conversion rates. Signing up for a website or app via a social media account is not only safer but also more convenient for potential customers.
- Decrease fake accounts: Social Logins also help reduce the number of fake accounts. This can benefit both the website administrator and the customer. Fake accounts are generated to access personal data or charge for extra goods or services. Dummy sign-ups are decreased when linked to a social network account.
- Data collection: To increase conversions, optimize marketing efforts, and pinpoint your target population, you need accurate data. A fake account or misleading facts can make it difficult. An online service can collect user personal details, email account, age, interests, and friends. This non-personalized data can be used to modify the experience.
Some of the Best Social Login Plugins
1. Social Login – WordPress / WooCommerce Plugin
If your eCommerce website has a verification system, it will take the customer an excessive amount of time to checkout, causing the user to become bored and decreasing your sales. However, if you use WooCommerce Social Login, it’ll save customers’ time, which will lead to an increase in sales.
When a visitor enters your site for the first time, you can streamline the checkout process and help them to check out as a guest. This, however, creates friction for clients who wish to make several purchases from your site. They will be required to generate a new username and password. WooCommerce Social Login simplifies and secures this process by allowing customers to log in using their Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Windows Live, VKontakte (VK.com), PayPal, or Amazon accounts rather than creating new user accounts.
Numerous studies have shown that if a customer can easily create an account during the checkout process, it is more certain that they are going to buy the product. This plugin simplifies the WooCommerce checkout process even more for consumers that prefer to log in using social media.
- One-click registration.
- Customers don’t need to remember another username or password to access their accounts.
- Increase repeat purchases – clients often stay signed into social networks, so they can easily sign back into your site.
- Using social sign-in increases security and trust.
- Sending account details to the user’s email.
- Auto-Integrate at Checkout.
- Includes a short code, [Woo Social Login], for adding Social Login buttons to any page, and a widget for any widget area.
- Set a custom redirect URL once a customer logs in using social media.
- Admin can drag and drop social network buttons.
- View each social network’s sign-ups.
- Create pie charts for each social network’s registration rate.
- Account linking on ‘My account’ and ‘Order received’ pages for future convenience.
- Even if social accounts are unlinked, WordPress user accounts can be accessed.
- A simple admin UI to manage everything.
- Allow just email sign-in or sign-up.
Price:- $39 USD (One-time payment) including 6 months of support and lifetime updates.
2. YITH WooCommerce Social Login
The use of YITH WooCommerce Social Login is yet another popular approach of allowing individuals to login and register. Before completing a purchase, clients will no longer be required to fill out questionnaires or provide personal information. You may also be able to more effectively target your customers’ social media profiles by linking their accounts to your store’s.
There are roughly 12 different social media platforms that may be connected with the plugin, which includes Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn among others. In general, this may aid in the speeding up of the checkout process as well as the rise of conversions.
- Specify the text that will appear instead of “Login with”.
- Customize the Checkout page’s text.
- View a report on the connection.
- View every users’ social connection in a row.
- Active connections for each user can be viewed from the (admin) user profile.
- On the “My Account” page, users will see a list of all connections and will also be able to log in with different providers and even deactivate the connection to one of the social networks available.
- Manage redirects from the administrator side when users log in.
- You can customize the position of login buttons on the “My Account” and “WP login” pages, as well as in post comments.
- You can utilize a widget to display login buttons.
- To display login buttons, you can use a short-code.
- If users register through a social network, certain information about them is retained in their WooCommerce profile, such as a description, their billing address, and their billing email.
- You can configure log registration for debugging purposes.
Price:- $79.99 USD / Year (Annual Subscription) including 1 year support & updates.
3. WooCommerce Social Login
If you ask me, Social Login is one of the best solutions you can have for your eCommerce store. WordPress is an open-source solution with various themes which can be tailored to any product or layout. Owners of small businesses and retailers who sell a wide range of products can benefit greatly from owning this item.
Customers are often irritated by the checkout processes, which are frequently halted at various points. This substantially tends to slow your sales and leads to customer loss.
Using this plugin, users can link their store accounts to Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, LinkedIn, PayPal, Disqus, Yahoo, and Vk. The Social Login makes it simple to sign in. Users can sign in with a single click once their accounts are linked. As an outcome, the simpler it is to sign in, the more visitors you will obtain to your webpage.
- A fantastic aide for customers to use their social network accounts to log in to your WooCommerce business.
- Easily connect to Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, LinkedIn, PayPal, Disqus, Yahoo, and VK, among others.
- One-click login.
- Increased login security and conversion rate.
- More extensive info on Social Login and goods transactions.
- Works with the WordPress Product Reviews Plugin for WooCommerce.
Price:- $79 USD / Year (Annual Subscription) including 1 year support & updates.
4. UserPro – Community and User Profile WordPress Plugin
UserPro is a consumer-centric product that generates visually appealing profile cards for your most popular users. It features an attractive member directory complete with badges and achievements for your most active users – an excellent way to keep your audience engaged.
UserPro is a high-quality front-end Social Login and registration system that you should consider using. User registration and login are made easier with this premium WordPress plugin, which allows users to register and log in using their social media profiles from Facebook, Twitter, Google+. LinkedIn and Instagram.
From there, you can create a plethora of WordPress registration form types and assign them to various user roles. In the case of a website that is primarily concerned with user-generated content, separate sign-up forms may be provided for viewers and content developers. Forms can also be set up to require users to use strong passwords to protect their accounts.
- Create custom login and registration fields for your WooCommerce store using the WordPress Customizer.
- Create a community website with engaging user-profiles and post them on it.
- Administration panel with drag and drop functionality and a vast range of icons and skins.
- Integration with WooCommerce, BuddyPress, Mailchimp, and other popular platforms is seamless.
- Create numerous registration forms and display them selectively based on the roles of the users who will be registering.
- Create personalized email notifications to send to specific recipients.
Price:- $39 USD (One-time payment) including 6 months of support and lifetime updates.
5. Nextend Social Login
Nextend Social Login is a WordPress plugin that allows site users to sign while using the most popular social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google, rather than their email address or username and password. By utilizing the one-click registration function, customers may simply link their website accounts to their social media profiles. A custom URL redirect will also be available to you as the website owner after users register with social media accounts, which you can customize as needed.
The option for consumers to utilize their Facebook, Twitter, or Google profile image as their WordPress website’s avatar is a great function of Nextend Social Login, and it is available to all users. Additional features such as login widgets and short-codes make it easier to make changes to plugin settings on your WordPress site.
- A Social Login form is displayed on your WordPress site when you use this plugin.
- Various social media sites are supported, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter.
- The ability for customers to link their social media accounts to their WooCommerce profile will be available soon.
- It is possible to request usernames and email addresses separately for social media login.
- You can change the design of the login buttons to suit your needs and tastes.
- Depending on the user role, social media login options can be disabled.
- Detailed documentation and first-class assistance are provided.
Price:- $49 USD (One-time payment) lifetime updates & support
Comparison Summary of Supported Social Networks
To summarize, here is a quick side-by-side comparison of supported social networks to help you which plugin is best for you.
|SOCIAL NETWORKS||SOCIAL LOGIN||YITH SOCIAL LOGIN||WOOCOMMERCE SOCIAL LOGIN||USER PRO||NEXTEND|
Features Comparison Chart
Here is a quick comparison of features provided by all plugins that will help you to decide which plugin is suitable for you.
|SOCIAL LOGIN||YITH SOCIAL LOGIN||WOOCOMMERCE SOCIAL LOGIN||USER PRO||NEXTEND|
One Click Registration
Works without WooCommerce
Work with bbpress
Work with buddypress
Work with Peepso
Login on Checkout
Manage Order of Buttons
Link Other Social Accounts
New Account Email
Default User Role
Choosing the Best Social Login Plugin
All of the plugins described above have one goal in common: to make it easier for visitors to your WordPress site to log in and log out. Social Login allows you to link new accounts to existing social media accounts, which speeds up the registration process on the site significantly. Social Login plugins make it easier and more enjoyable for users to interact with websites. These plugins will allow you to increase the number of visitors to your website. In addition, they improve the overall quality of your services and encourage users to spend more time on your site. Choose one of the following plugins to keep yourself safe.
Now that you’ve reviewed all of the above plugins and the comparison chart, you can see that Social Login – WordPress / WooCommerce Plugin excels in every category. Additionally, all of these additional capabilities contribute to an enhanced user experience, which elevates your WooCommerce store to new heights.
Additionally, educate yourself about more WordPress plugins that will benefit you when using the Social Login plugin, such as Social Auto Poster as it helps you in scheduling and auto posting your content on various social media sites; this will help your business become more appealing to your audience.