We have examined the 7 best checkout plugins for WooCommerce, which according to us will be helpful for you and your WooCommerce store. It will enhance your client checkout experience and increase your revenue. The standard checkout on several websites usually takes time. It seems to be unclear for consumers, which makes the experience of customer checkout slow and causes them to leave the cart and abandon the page.
Table of Contents
Think about what all categories that you are able to delete from the checkout page. This deletion of the field is always dependent upon the items you’re selling from your eCommerce store; let’s say that you are selling digital products. There is no need to provide delivery and billing data. Similarly, you can utilise the checkout page on the same Event page and accept reservation data from consumers and the email address where the reservation information may then be sent, if you are holding any event or booking any booking items.
Well, you will be thinking that this kind of stuff is really possible? Can you do this kind of thing with checkout? Yes, the plugins described below can really configure and improve the checkout experience as well as offer you a lot of extra functionality from social login to one-page checkout, and much more. So, that the customer can easily complete the checkout process.
1. Checkout Field Editor and Manager for WooCommerce
Check-out processes are sometimes excessively long and do not include all of the necessary consumers’ information. In certain circumstances, the Checkout Field Editor and Manager plugin comes and saves your day because it lets you control the WooCommerce Store checkout pages. This plugin has a drag and drop builder, which makes it easy for you to edit the checkout page. You may use it to add, change or conceal default checkout fields from WooCommerce.
The fields that you modify are shown on the checkout pages like the purchase information page and the customer email verification. You may also apply customized CSS and alter column widths so that it matches with your brand. And all these features are available in the free version. The plugin has these fields:
- Text Field – type input text, this field can be used for single-line texts
- Email Field – this field is for email
- Password Field – you can keep this field for password input
- Textarea – Input check outfield, here you can write a multiline text
- Radio – you are able to set radio fields to choose from
- Paragraph – The field of a paragraph may be used to offer checkout instructions and can display messages between checkout fields
- Header – Header fields may be used to set the HTML header in checkout fields for WooCommerce. It provides H1 to H6 variations
And if you want more additional features you should consider upgrading it to the pro version that includes so many features. Many of them are listed below:
- All the features that are available in the free version
- More than 16 types of field
- A conditional checkout field
- Conditional checkout section
- Special rules are based on existing fields, product variants, category, user role, mode of shipment, and method of payment
- You are able to use new sections other than the default that is provided to us
- At 13 different positions, new sections are available
- If you want to edit, duplicate or delete a custom section you can do it
- Custom validation rules using RegEx for text and Textarea input
- On the basis of field selection, extra fees are added
- Option to add tax for an extra fee added
2. WooCommerce Direct Checkout
Is your checkout procedure very long? And because of this, the customers are getting bored? You may opt to install Direct Checkout for WooCommerce plugin so that you can avoid cart abandonment. After this plugin cart page will never appear in the picture.
With the help of this plugin, it’s quick and easy to check out, as all add to cart buttons get converted into a purchase button when you click on them. That means you will directly land on a checkout page.
This is not the end. This plugin will also remove extra fields on your checkout page, you will see your cart summary on the checkout page, and the goods that you don’t want to buy can be simply removed from the checkout page. Shortly, you can examine the WooCommerce checkout process by eliminating superfluous fields of the form, direct visitors from the product page to the checkout, alter add to cart text, and also you are able to replace the cart with a custom link. In addition, with direct checkout, you can improve your store’s checkout process.
WooCommerce Direct Checkout Plugin Features:
- Simplify check out process
- Reduce cart abandonment
- Skip add to cart
- Avoid reloading the checkout page
- Remove checkout fields
- Quick purchase functionality
- Simplify Woocommerce
3. WooCommerce One Page Checkout
Why do most people often abandon the site? The main reason is because of the check-out process. According to a survey, 1 out of 10 people leaves the site because of this problem. And if you want to reduce the number of cart abandonment, try installing the WooCommerce One Page Checkout plugin, where you will be able to offer the entire purchase process on a single page.
Everything in one location is usually easier to handle. Therefore why are we letting consumers go through 3 separate pages when they are going to buy a product? Using a One Page Checkout plugin, you can make a cart and checkout process on a single product page.
The plugin is extremely straightforward to use and has several features that make it amazingly easy to create a one-page checkout. If you have a one-page website and you don’t want to redirect customers to other websites to finish an order, this plugin is for you. However, even if you have a multi-page website, it works well with your site too. For instance, when you are permitted to book or sell tickets, clients will notice the reservation button on the same page, since it is usually irritating to return consumers to their basket while you sell items for reservation.
WooCommerce One Page Checkout Plugin Features:
- Product Selection + Checkout
- Simple Code-Free Setup
- Custom Landing Pages
- Curated Products
- Product Type Support
- Built-in & Custom Templates
4. WooCommerce Checkout Fields & Fees
Yes, this is another plugin providing the same features as others to manage the checkout fields, but there is something more interesting about this plugin, and that is its conditional fees.
According to this, the plugin will decide if the additional fields which are there should be shown in the checkout forms and if the fees need to be applied to the checkout cart. You can apply depending upon user rank, zip code, billing of payment/shipment, goods in the basket, and the amount paid, among other things, depending on the logic rules.
The plugin supports custom fields, however, conditional checkout fields are taken into account. You may add custom fields to checkout pages and govern the behaviour, using dependent logic like an admin or store manager. The plugin decides if additional fields must be displayed in checkout forms in line with these conditional criteria and whether the charge must apply to the checkout cart.
WooCommerce Checkout Fields & Fees Plugin Features:
- Custom checkout fields
- Field conditional logic
- Fee conditional logic
- Sort checkout fields
- File upload
- Select/Multi-select fields
- Date and time fields
- Fees and discount
- Free shipping
- Custom CSS and JS
5. WooCommerce Currency Switcher
Because of having brief check-out pages and social connections, you can optimise the check-out process by two approaches that you have. However, did you even know that when you customise your shopping experience, people adore it?
If you show the prices in the local currencies, they will be happy, and you will also make shopping easy for them. If you want to expand your store, it is essential to sell in multiple countries all at once. And you do not need to break a sweat to accomplish the functionality with the WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin.
WOOCS – Currency switcher for WooCommerce enables your visitors to change goods pricing in their currency in real-time and pay in the selected currency according to the fixed currency rates (optionally). WOOCS are multi-currency plugins that allow the WooCommerce Store to add any currency, an Ideal option for making a site in several currencies with WooCommerce!
WooCommerce Currency Switcher Plugin Features:
- The checkout process in the selected currency
- Geo IP rules: different countries – different currencies and prices
- Fixed prices and fixed amounts rules for each product
- Prices based on User Role
- Prices based on Country
- Rates auto-update
- Statistic: currencies and orders
- Payments rules on the checkout page
- Individual GeoIP rules for each product
- Individual fixed prices for each product for each currency
- Compatible with the cache plugins
6.WooCommerce Multistep Checkout Wizard
Some plugins act simply as a cosmetic part of the checkout page to enhance the checkout experience. To generate traffic to your store, you can do your best. You can even have shoppers add items to your basket, but you are in danger of losing business if your checkout page is difficult to understand (or annoying to see).
The default WooCommerce checkout page is not particularly optimised and the consumer information needs to be collected in all areas of the checkout page. You may now convert and make your check-out page short. In general, WooCommerce Multistep Checkout Wizard is used to convert your checkout form into several steps and improve the consumer experience. The plugin helps you to design gorgeous, super smooth multi-step checkout pages. Your client will not wait to click the purchase button.
WooCommerce Multistep checkout assists with easing and enhancing checkout processes to improve your conversion rate. The checkout wizard will be created by separating several sections of the standard WooCommerce checkout page to ensure that users have pleasant shopping experiences.
WooCommerce Multistep Checkout Wizard Plugin Features:
- The Layout is responsive.
- You can fully customize the checkout page without any problem.
- There are multiple styles available.
- It is compatible with WPML.
- If you want to do vertical orientation or horizontal orientation with the help of this plugin it is possible.
- It is compatible with all browsers.
- There is form validation for each of the steps.
- It is fully extendable through plugin hooks.
7 . Social Login – WordPress / WooCommerce Plugin
You probably do not want to complete the lengthy checkout forms whenever you purchase something online if you’re more or less like me, nor do many of the consumers enjoy it, resulting in a more cart abandonment ratio. You may use the power of social connections to prevent the long checkout page that enhances sales.
Now, for that, you can implement the Social Login plugin. This will simplify the checkout process by allowing customers to log in or register using social media accounts on the checkout page only. The details will autofill with whatever information available from the social media accounts they are using.
This plugin provides a way to link other social media accounts to the already linked one so, no matter if you have linked your account with other social media accounts, you will get the same interface and histories while using different social media platforms to log in.
Whenever a customer visits your site, you are able to simplify the checkout process for them by allowing them to check out as a guest. But this adds difficulty for clients who are more than once interested in buying from your shop, and I hope many of them do. So, for that, they have to create another username and password. That’s where WooCommerce Social Login comes into play because it makes the process easy and as secure as possible – customers can easily log into your site using their Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Windows Live, VKontakte (VK.com), PayPal, and Amazon accounts instead of creating a new user account credentials.
Social Login – WordPress / WooCommerce Plugin Features:
- One-click easy registration
- WooCommerce social login works with WooCommerce, BuddyPress, bbPress, or PeepSo independently
- Enable quick and seamless access and checkout — clients do not have to memorize a different login id and password
- Reduce the friction for repeat purchases – clients usually stay logged in on their social accounts, which implies that with one click, they can quickly sign back to your website
- Enhance safety and trust with the help of social signup
- Ability to transmit user email information for freshly established accounts
- Auto Integrate on the checkout page
- It includes [woo social login], a shortcode that can be utilized to add the social login buttons on any page and to employ a widget in any widget area
- Ability to create custom URL to be routed to social media after the client login
- The administrator may use the drag and drop builder to change the order of social network buttons
- View number of signups for each social network
- Creates pie diagram for each social network registration
- If you want to check out on future purchases easily you can do it with the help of linking the accounts on the ‘My Account Page’ and ‘Order Received’
- Social accounts are connected to a WordPress user account so that accounts are accessible even when there is no connection between social accounts
- A clean & user-friendly admin UI to manage everything
- Allow users to log in or signup with email only
Don’t Let the Customer Abandon their Cart
We hope the plugins listed above assist you in optimizing your WooCommerce checkout page for increased conversions and sales. You don’t want to put your eCommerce store in jeopardy because of the lengthy cart check-out process which leads to cart abandonment in the end. So, therefore you might need to add a few of the plugins and shorten the length of the cart check-out process. Each option has different benefits and features, but they all work well with WooCommerce.
I believe the primary reason for cart abandonment is asking for registration when performing checkout, and you can decrease 50% of cart abandonment by providing a quick login function at checkout. You may accomplish this by using WooCommerce Social Login, which allows consumers to sign up with a single click and remain on the checkout page. Even if you don’t use any of the above checkout plugins, social login is becoming increasingly important in order to speed up the checkout process and minimize the cart abandonment rate. Also, if you want to develop a custom WooCommerce plugin as per your requirements, you should hire a WooCommerce Plugin Development Company which is an expert in this field.